Moose Lottery Application deadline is Midnight May 25, 2018.
ATTENTION: Due to moose population declines in parts of the state, some units may see reductions in permits or permit issuance suspended (last year permits were suspended in Units H2-North, H2-South and K). These changes will not be finalized until May 2018. For the best chance of being offered a permit, you should rank all units. You will have the option to decline a permit if drawn for a unit you prefer not to hunt. For more information click HERE.
- Application Fees: Resident = $15.00
- Non-Resident= $25.00
- Moose Lottery Applications are Non-Refundable.
- Only one application per person shall be entered into the lottery or to accrue a point.
- You do not need a NH hunting license to apply to the NH Moose Lottery. However, bonus points are tracked via an applicant’s Driver’s License or State-issued Non-Driver ID Number, therefore, applicants must provide THEIR own Driver’s License or State-issued Non-Driver ID Number. You cannot use someone else's driver license or non-drivers license ID #.
- If you had a moose permit in 2015, 2016, or 2017 you are not eligible to apply for the lottery or to accrue a bonus point.
- You must be 16 years old by the application deadline in order to apply.
For more information on NH Moose Lottery - please visit the NH Fish and Game website http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/hunting/moose.html
- Moose Lottery applications are non-refundable. The online system is NOT checking to see if you already applied. This is your responsibility.